Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
2,373 Posts
My husband and I have Milwaukee Leather brand motorcycle boots. Zippers!! Love them they are so comfortable. Rubber soles so if you get caught on the rain your feet won't slip on the ground when you stop.
Got a link to the particular models, just out of curiosity?

· Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response. Was a busy week and didn't get a chance to get on here.

I got them at a motorcycle shop near me but if you go to their website www.milwaukeeleather.com they will have them on there.
Thanks for the update.

However, Milwaukee has six pages of men's mo'sickle boots, starting here:

I was just curious which model you two liked.

· Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for the update.

However, Milwaukee has six pages of men's mo'sickle boots, starting here:

I was just curious which model you two liked.
We got ours a few years ago. I don't know if they make that particular one anymore. Your best bet is to see if you can find a motorcycle store and see if they carry Milwaukee Boots. Try them on and see which felt better for you. I love mine. The heel on mine actually started to collapse and I was able to get it fixed for about $30. Not saying all do that, my husbands boots have had no problems. I have tried other brands and none felt as comfortable as the Milwaukee. A bonus is they have rubber soles so that makes it better for stabilization when your feet are down. I actually walked on rocks with them on and didn't slip at all.

· Registered
178 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts