Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found speakers that you insert in the 180s Tec Fleece Earwarmer's at Dicks Sporting Goods for $1.99 and thought they might work in my helmet. For $1.99 I thought I might as well give them a try. They worked. I have been looking for something that would work for my MP3 that doesn't stick in my ears, wrap around my ears, etc. They are made for Earwarmer's but I thought a little Velcro would do the trick. It did. I was out on the scoot for six hours yesterday and they worked great. Now I can listen to music and not be uncomfortable.

The ear phones are not listed on the web at Dicks but they are in the stores. I have the link so you can see what they fit into.

180s Tec Fleece Earwarmer Womens

·
Registered
969 Posts
I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but at $1.99/pr., I bought two!

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
MaryVande said:
I found speakers that you insert in the 180s Tec Fleece Earwarmer's at Dicks Sporting Goods for $1.99 and thought they might work in my helmet. For $1.99 I thought I might as well give them a try. They worked. I have been looking for something that would work for my MP3 that doesn't stick in my ears, wrap around my ears, etc. They are made for Earwarmer's but I thought a little Velcro would do the trick. It did. I was out on the scoot for six hours yesterday and they worked great. Now I can listen to music and not be uncomfortable.

The ear phones are not listed on the web at Dicks but they are in the stores. I have the link so you can see what they fit into.

180s Tec Fleece Earwarmer Womens
Mary, which store did you get them at? The Dick's in York didn't have them so I'm going to the Hunt Valley store tomorrow.
Don

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don, I got them in Columbia. They had so many there that the other stores might not have them. What caught my eye was how big the display was. They were at one of the checkout lines. You might check there at Hunt Valley.

Since you live up that way, the East Coast Bike Show is at the Fairgrounds in Timonium this weekend. There are $5 off coupons on the web site http://www.cycleshow.net/.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts