Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been busy with my 2005 650. I've added the Givi Monokey mount and an E55 top case. I attached an Admore Lighting mini lightbar, from my old ride, to the underside of the the topcase mount and added an Admore Lighting led kit to the E55 lenses. The led kit went in easy, it is made to fit in the OEM Givi stop light kit holes. I did need to enlarge the pass through punch outs to allow for the bigger connectors on the Admore kit, but they include the drill bit with the set. I really like the Admore sets as they have running, break and amber turn signals. I like having my turn signals all amber and my stopping now signals red...

I also put on a pair of Motorcycle Larry RAM mounts on the break reservoirs and attached a Slip Grips mount on the left side which is made to take my Samsung Galaxy S3 in it's Otter Box Defender Case. I use this for GPS, Phone and Tunes through my Sena SMH-10 headset.

Running lights

Turn signal

·
Registered
562 Posts
How does the music sound when streamed over the Sena from your phone via bluetooth? I've read some not promising things on other forums about the phone calls / intercom sounding great but the music volume just isn't loud enough at speeds of 50 MPH+ with ear plugs in. Makes me hesitate to buy it since I would be using it for Music first, then phone calls and lastly intercom since I rarely have time to ride with others and when I do most don't have a head set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts