Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
This computer dummy is still having problems with things he views being e-mailed to him. I did as suggested and turned off the notify me option in my profile, and on all postings and replies I have posted since joining. I still am receiving e-mails of what I view. Only 59 of them today, not as bad as the 175 I got the other day. Any other suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong? T. Michael

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Michael,

I've looked thru your posts and can't see any reason you should have emails still being sent to you. I'm looking to see if there are any known issuses with the forum software. If you do receive another email, open it and click the link simular to this one within the email message :

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic. ... atch=topic

Please note the portion t=1001 in your email will be different and refers to the actual post to stop watching.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still Getting Dumped On

Help, I am still receiving over fourty e-mails a day from this site. Many of them are now from things I never viewed such as the "Key Tag" discussion. I am at a loss as to what to do. None that I have looked at have a link such as you described. I am stumped. It is a hassel to wait for all of these to down load, and then delete them. I have cleared the cookies, and history many times. I have tried reading the various parts of the forum while logged out, all to no avail. Any more suggestions as to why all of the unwanted e-mails????????
T. Michael

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Please forward one of the emails to me. I've PMed you my personal email address.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts