Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while. I ended up buy a Yamaha Majesty because the Burgman 400 and Majesty were comparible and no new Burgman 400 were available anywhere near me. May upgrade to a Burgman 650 within a few years. I have found this forum very useful, regardless of whether you own a Burgman or not :D .

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Majesty GADawg. Did you keep the Zuma or did you trade it in on the Majesty?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zuma

Actually, the Zuma was my wife's, but I was riding it more than she was. Got the Majesty so she could have the Zuma back. Trying to convince her to take the Majesty so I can get a Burgman 650 and my son would get the Zuma. In a couple of years she'll be ready to do it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Majesty, but its not the best choice for two up riding (my size, being the reason).

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Go for a couple of rides with the wife ... her on the Zuma and you on the Majesty. Wind the Majesty out a little and leave her behind. Say, "Oops. Sorry hun (or other appropriate endearment). Guess we need to get you something with a little more pep. " Then offer to let her ride the Majesty and you take the Zuma. Watch her grin as she leaves your butt behind. Next thing you know, she'll be riding her Majesty ... (and you'll be shopping for a Burgman 650). :wink:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Greetings GADawg,

I saw the Majesty a week or two ago at my local Cycle shop and it is certainly a fine looking machine. Please keep us posted and contribute a review if you get the chance!

Happy Holidays,

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
GAdawg, if you ever have wednesdays off, scoot on over to the Triad area, have breakfast and ride with us old coots on our 400's, one 650. We'd love to have you join us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts