Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knew if the driver's backrest assembly from a pre-2007 would fit a post-2007 Burgman? With my backrest extension, I am looking at if I had another backrest assembly I could take the 2 screws out and slide one out and slide the other in.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Well....what do you have to lose by giving it a shot.??? It seems that you have both backrests with you.......!

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Might not be easy to find one they are sold with the seat only.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
bulldog89 said:
Was wondering if anyone knew if the driver's backrest assembly from a pre-2007 would fit a post-2007 Burgman? With my backrest extension, I am looking at if I had another backrest assembly I could take the 2 screws out and slide one out and slide the other in.
Just curious!!! why would you you even want to replace a post 2007 with a pre 2007 seat back.???

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I can't find a post-2007 it would be a second one like I mentioned before, be able to switch quickly between the backrest with the extension and one without.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
bulldog89 said:
If I can't find a post-2007 it would be a second one like I mentioned before, be able to switch quickly between the backrest with the extension and one without.
GOTCHA NOW.........!!!!!! I WAS CONFUSED THERE FOR A MINUTE.!!!!! Very easy for me to get confused at my age...... :lol:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I will try and check tonight as I have both seats in the garage. If I am correct they are the same - referring to the mount that slides into the seat. I do know the holes are the same distance apart. Are you trying to put the 06 backrest on the 07 seat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts