Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when you do a search for 27601-05H00 you get a bunch of hits, mostly in the $170 range, but Oneida Suzuki lists it for $83.

Has anyone dealt with them? I tried to call them to verify that it's a real Suzuki part but they're closed Wednesdays... :confused:

It's tire time (Michelin from Motorcycle Superstore) so I'll make it major maintenance time also. And have a belt on hand, just in case :cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Whoa there pardner.

Double check that order. There are 2 belts listed: one for Burgs up to 2006 and one from 2007+. The 2007+ belt (27601-05H00) is $147.99 on their site.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
BoulevardSuzuki also has it for $147.44. My local dealer says they will match any internet price so that could be a option for you. Can't hurt to ask your local dealer. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Mike1nw

What Michelin are you gonna buy? The reason I ask was I got the Pilot Power Pure SC for my girlfriends 01 Reflex this past February and will be lucky to get 7000 miles out of it. Now granted we live in North Florida and the roads get pretty darn hot from April to October but the original Bridgestone Hoop had a lot of tread left on it with 8500 miles. The reason I replaced that Hoop was it was wearing bad but it was also 12 years old. For that reason I won't buy another Michelin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts