Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any success in finding a drink holder to fix to the Burgman 650? I like my coffee en route to work and it would be nice to be able to sip while stopped at traffic lights.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Never tried it, but someone said one of these with the tab tucked in between the seat / trunk works pretty well.

View attachment 38265

·
Registered
426 Posts
have you thought about simply using either a tunnel bag like the Givi or Bestem or any bag that fits into the tunnel area and either place a 'cup' holder or simply use some padding to carefully support any beverage container. I do this already with my Givi tunnel bag - I don't drink coffee. instead I use a 300mL bottle with a flip top self sealing lid. Works well for me.
On my Jetmax maxi scoot I've fitted a bicycle type plastic bottle holder onto the left front foot well - the difference is the angle of the front foot well compared to the 650 Burgman.

YMMV

·
Registered
79 Posts
I used a standard type container mounted on the tunnel with hook and eye strips. Mounted face down with the mounting plate at the top. This was covered with a square of self adhesive carpet tile.You could also cut a foam mouse pad to glue in place. Works a treat !

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
As you can see there are a lot of options. Most just go with the RAM mount option but that is a little pricy.

I made my own setup similar to the RAM option. I made a mount to fit on my brake reservoir and modified a cup holder made for a boat to fit to the mount I made. About 1/2 the price of the RAM setup and works just as well.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If you're looking for a cheap solution....Bell Door mount drink holder for $2.99 will fit around the brake lever of a 400.

[

·
Registered
297 Posts
A 3" plastic putty knife, bent at a 90 degree angle (using heat) and attached to a regular bicycle drink holder works well when attached to the reservoir cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Motorcycle Larry site sells reservoir ram mount covers for the 400/200 Burgmans, not sure about the 650's.....then I go crazy buying RAM products for all my interchanging items :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts