Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not of the "queen" variety, although this does seem almost Monty Pythonesque.

Link

I don't know what times those boys are turning in the 1/4, but the full leathers seem a bit much. Shorts, t-shirts and sandals would be more like it.

Cheers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Drag racing

funny!

I used to drag race my 66 sportster (all pumped up,of course!), and it looks like the boys are having fun with thier support vehicles.

When you race a big bike, the fuelers and such, you need a tow vehicle cause you shut it down at the end of the pass. These scoots are ideal for such a job, and of course, after and during racing, you use them as get arounds.

Playing like this is a natural segue into seeing just what your machines can do. Racing is racing! and Boys will be boys!

Up her in MN, we have brainerd raceway, and one attraction for many years was a guy weighing welll over 400 pounds with a 50 cc automatic something hidden under his body, racing the other sport bikes.

It was bracket racing, and he knew exactly how long it would take to get his bulk from one end to the other. they would stage him against some of the fastest bikes, and since it was bracket, he was within spitting distance of the finish line before the other bike was released from lights.

It was always down to the wire, and always funny and a crowd pleaser to see this racing happen! Oh, what people will do for fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts