Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to see if anyone is interested in a never used, New in box Dr Pulley Hit Clutch for 2007 and newer Burgman 400. My story is I wasn't sure I could change it once I got it and just put it on the shelf and forgot about it. I finally got the nerve to go for it after two (2) years. Yeah I know. Time flies. Anyway, when I tried to installed it didn't fit. Looking at paperwork I saw it was for +7 Burgman! I tried to see if I could exchange it for one that fit my 05 Burgman 400. They said no. I had it for way too long to try and return it. So there you have it. It does have a few scratch marks when I was installing the nut and then removing nut. My email is [email protected] if interested. Thanks

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If your thinking of selling it a price might entice a buyer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying to see if anyone is interested in a never used, New in box Dr Pulley Hit Clutch for 2007 and newer Burgman 400. My story is I wasn't sure I could change it once I got it and just put it on the shelf and forgot about it. I finally got the nerve to go for it after two (2) years. Yeah I know. Time flies. Anyway, when I tried to installed it didn't fit. Looking at paperwork I saw it was for +7 Burgman! I tried to see if I could exchange it for one that fit my 05 Burgman 400. They said no. I had it for way too long to try and return it. So there you have it. It does have a few scratch marks when I was installing the nut and then removing nut. My email is [email protected] if interested. Thanks
Uncle Fester suggested putting price tag on the Hit Clutch. I would sale for $250 and that would include shipping. I originally bought for $369 plus $50 shipping from Parts for Scooters. It has all kinds of colored clutch springs to change engagement timing if you want,, decal, key ring and original paperwork.. I can send pictures if interested to your e-mail. Thanks again. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Good deal...I installed one. It fixed my OEM clutch issues like chronic judder and sudden grabbing. Very smooth now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts