Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search around for the old posts but found that all the links are dead. Anyone care to enlighten me as to where to download the service manual? Thanks

·
Registered
728 Posts
I sure would like to know also. I know I downloaded it when the info was out before, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
I was going to offer to send it to you, but can't seem to find it anywheres.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
vfdcaptain said:
What bike are you looking for a service manual for? The 400 or 650?
Just a wild guess, but since this is in the "Burgman 650" forum... :wink:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Yes, I'm looking for the 650 manual.
Now I'm wondering if I have it at work, since its not on my pc here, nor on my thumb drive.
Anybody know where it can be downloaded from again?

·
Super Moderator
18,084 Posts
I have one but its 28.5 meg, pdf file. I dont know if it can be e-mailed. send me a pm and we can try

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just a wild guess, but since this is in the "Burgman 650" forum...
Thanks Brian, don't know what I was thinking. :roll: Must be all the fun I am having on my Burgy! :D

Alburg in Nanaimo deserves a big "thanks" for telling me about the availability of my new bike....would not have known about it if it weren't for him (and this forum). 8) Thanks Al!

Thanks Bryan for creating Burgmanusa!

Thanks forum member for being such a great community!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I highly recommend that you invest in the printed manual. The pictures are much clearer than the low res PDF file, and I find it a lot easier to work with. I can also carry it with me when I tour. I got mine for about $35 from Ron Ayers. I still have the pdf file, but I never use it.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
pauljo said:
I highly recommend that you invest in the printed manual....I can also carry it with me when I tour....
I agree. I got mine from my local dealer, where I bought my bike. Also about $35.00. It took a week after I ordered it to arrive, if I recall.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm saving up all my pennies, (literally) towards a new burgman next spring. I also want to get the givi trunk, backrest, and clearview screen when I order it. Therefore, at this time, spending $35 for the manual is out of the question.
If, down the road, years form now, I feel that having a store bought manula is what I need, then I'll save up for that. Right now, money is very tight here, so to make my dream come true next spring, I have to scrimp every penny I can find.

·
Registered
31,101 Posts
vfdcaptain said:
Just a wild guess, but since this is in the "Burgman 650" forum...
Thanks Brian, don't know what I was thinking. :roll: Must be all the fun I am having on my Burgy! :D

Alburg in Nanaimo deserves a big "thanks" for telling me about the availability of my new bike....would not have known about it if it weren't for him (and this forum). 8) Thanks Al!

Thanks Bryan for creating Burgmanusa!

Thanks forum member for being such a great community!
Hey, VFD, thank me too. It was me that told Al about it. I was in Kelly's shop the day he took it on trade.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey, VFD, thank me too. It was me that told Al about it. I was in Kelly's shop the day he took it on trade.
Hi Wes, so there you are! :)

I wondered who the "Wes" was when Al mentioned your name. Thank you so much for being at the right place at the right time, then telling the right person so he could tell me. The world is way more connected than most of us think. We indeed do need each other. :D

When I come up to take Al out for Chinese food, I hope you'll come to. Lunch is on me! :) Look forward to meeting you. Have you seen my photo gallery with the new bike?

Thanks again Wes.

·
Registered
31,101 Posts
vfdcaptain said:
Hi Wes, so there you are! :)

I wondered who the "Wes" was when Al mentioned your name. Thank you so much for being at the right place at the right time, then telling the right person so he could tell me. The world is way more connected than most of us think. We indeed do need each other. :D

When I come up to take Al out for Chinese food, I hope you'll come to. Lunch is on me! :) Look forward to meeting you. Have you seen my photo gallery with the new bike?

Thanks again Wes.
Well, thanks for the invite. Your new baby looks ezzactly like mine, Givi shield and all. I had my 30,000 km service last week. The Burger is a 2004, new in March this year. Best move I ever made, trading my ST1100.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for vfd captain who sent me the files. They are now available in my yahoo briefcase underneath email attachments. ***To protect BUSA from copywrite infringement, this link has been removed from open forum.***

·
Registered
250 Posts
rliou - many thanks from this new 650 owner!

What a great site this is!

:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts