Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these a couple of weeks ago , they sold out right away . They were about $70 a pair on sale 1/2 off . I bought a pair of the gloves and the mittens . Warmest gloves I've ever owned and very flexible . Wish now I would have bought several pair of each . With a heat pack I think the mittens would last for several hours of winter riding . :D

catalog description

Surround your hands with 650-fill-power Premium Goose Down and get a grip on serious warmth. The unique properties of our Premium Goose Down form a heat-trapping barrier between you and the elements. Pre-curved fingers provide added dexterity, while the self-fabric overlays increase resistance from scrapes and scuffs. Polyurethane palms for a sure grip. Reinforced double-needle stitching. Rib-knit mitts help block out the elements. Adjustable opening at the bottom with cord lock and quick-release cord. Water-resistant polyester. Imported

Link
http://cp12.hostable.com/~a5467hos/LP159753/?key=/~abouttim/shoping-deals-T820/7766bc16ab1272f356eb557ff0ea5622-Cabelas-Premium-Goose-Down-Mittens-Light-Onyx-X-L.html

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts