Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A wrinkled old woman, in baggy Pants, and knotted Grey hair, came down from the MTS,after a year of Prospecting,and was about to tie her mule to the Hitch Post in front of the local bar before going in for a long awaited Drink. A young drunken Gun Slinger,Looking for something to do, came out the door and started laughing when he saw this dirty and bedraggled old woman. He staggered to the edge of the porch. pulled his gun, and ask," have you come to town to dance for me " "I don't dance unless I want to ", said the old woman and fell silent and did not move,. "Well you better dance for me" said the young drunk, and began shooting very close to the old women's feet. She no choice but to hop back and forth to evade the bullets aimed at her feet, All the bystanders were laughing and whooping as he emptied his gun, and turned to re-reenter the bar for another beer. The old woman quietly went to her mule and pulled a double barrel shot gun from a pack and as she pulled back both hammers there was a loud and distinct Click that made the young gunslinger stop in his tracks and look back at the old lady. " Let me ask you a question Young man" she said. "Have you ever licked a Mule's ass?" There was a long silence before he answered "No, but I guess I better want to.".

1 - 1 of 1 Posts