Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about replacing the front fenders with a different color and wonder if any of my fellow burgman have already done so.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
For your viewing pleasure:

Stock Suzuki Image - never sold that we know of

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Pit lips said:
I am thinking about replacing the front fenders with a different color and wonder if any of my fellow burgman have already done so.
Just curious.....!!!!!! How many front fenders - do you have.???? I have just one on my Burgie 400.......... and the answer to your questtion is simply - no! BUT, I did have a 2 tone motorcycle.........!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
THIS.......is my two-toned "SCOOTER"..................... :lol:[attachment=0:2739gt1b]BH (new) SMALL.gif[/attachment:2739gt1b]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Fulton Williams said:
I do now. Black with new gray seat from Burgman Seats. Looks great IMO :p
Fulton you rock! :notworthy:
Glad your happy with your seat and I know Cary did a fine job on it. I am planning out a gray and blue one on mine. I have the grey leather and memory foam ready but need to get the blue leather and then find the time. :roll:

PS-Thanks for your help with the seat For ChilliP. Everything worked out fine and Maria sends a big hug and kiss. :thumbup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
The front leg shield cracked on my '03 650, and I had to replace it. Found one on Ebay, but it was black instead of silver. I bought it and put it on, and I think it looks pretty good.

·
Premium Member
8,166 Posts
billmeek said:
For your viewing pleasure:

Stock Suzuki Image - never sold that we know of
it looks great but why the part that shows dirt on the bottom?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I put the white on the seat in the form of a sheepskin which gives a 2-tone look.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
[attachment=0:336lph9j]02 Burgie.jpg[/attachment:336lph9j]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
This is YELLOW..........and if the cage drivers can't see this bike...........Tear up the driver's license.!!!! :lol: :thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts