Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Do you want more Political and Covad posts (2 picks)

• 1. Yes I do. We should be allowed to post them in the Tavern.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 2. Some should be allowed but be vetted to make sure they are not just Conspiracy Theory posts.

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • 3. This is a Scooter/Motorcycle forum and should be mostly about them. Some off topics should be OK

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • 4. I want this forum to be more like Facebook.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. NO!

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • 1. Yes I do. We should be allowed to post them in the Tavern.

• 2. Some should be allowed but be vetted to make sure they are not just Conspiracy Theort posts.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 3. This is a Scooter/Motorcycle Forum and should be mostly about them. Some off topics should be OK.

• 4. I want this forum to be more like Facebook.

• 5. NO!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Good survey design is really a science and takes a lot of know-how to do right. There are University degrees built around the science of survey design and insight gathering. For example, you would never ask/make two separate questions/statements in the same sentence like the thread topic has:

Do you want more political and Covad posts

I may not want political but do want Covid posts. So how would I respond? Just sayin' ... tricky business.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
The Forums Recommended Reading Shows Both Political and Flu Scares as being a time cyclical issue here...they just happened to converge at the same time this time.

Usually the loosing Party sorta falls back and regroups and waits for the next election to get vocal but that didn’t happen this last time so to some it has just got old.

I ain’t Red, Blue or Total White....but I do enjoy a good lively discussion from time to time.

I’m not a fan of Mr. Bean but I must applaud Mr. Atkinson words on this topic.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts