Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and is this taking loving your bike just a tad too far:

LINKY

·
Registered
753 Posts
This is something that I have heard about it before. In order to safeguard against it ever happening to me, I keep a color glossy photograph of Rosie O'Donnell scotch taped to my handlebars.

No man need to worry about sprouting wood when looking at a picture of her that's for sure.

Vomiting, well, that's another story right there. :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
the comments are great.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I love my wife, I like my scoot!

·
Registered
585 Posts
According to that link the guy got wood from the vibrations. I once owned a 62 Triumph 650 that vibrated like it was designed to do just that! I also had a GF at the time who was in love with that bike. If I wanted a 'little' we'd go for a short ride then head for the barn - if I didn't then we'd go for a long ride. She'd give me one whale of a massage when she hit the high 'notes'...

Man do I miss that bike! And the GF too! It was a good time to be young.

That bike vibrated a lot. Within 50 miles my arms would be so numb from the vibrations I could hardly hold onto the grips.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't think you should "love" any material thing. Material things, even Burgmans, shall one day pass.

·
Registered
753 Posts

That bike vibrated a lot. Within 50 miles my arms would be so numb from the vibrations I could hardly hold onto the grips.
Heck, sounds to me like if you could keep those hands vibrating after you got off the bike and could- shall we say "keep a grip on things" then you wouldn't need the girlfriend either then would you?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I thought you were supposed to call the doctor if it lasted 4 hours ?

Now I know why people buy BMW bikes . :D

TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I don't think you should "love" any material thing. Material things, even Burgmans, shall one day pass.
I love the way the Burgman makes me grin...

And I still love my wife, though the divorce is 12 years in the past at this point.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I thought you were supposed to call the doctor if it lasted 4 hours ?
You are actually directed to "seek medical attention" if it lasts more than four hours. Just one of the many advantages to dating a Nurse! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts