Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help in finding out more information about this bag etc. any help would be appreciated, Thanks

·
Registered
794 Posts
The website

Elcome

Try http://www.maxiscooterstuff.com/

I have one of his bags and have been very pleased with it. It has a see through map pocket and room for lots of small things that I like to have readily to hand. Some folks object to losing the ease of stepping through the frame however.

Regards,

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
I have one on my 650 and it works great. It holds all of my rain gear plus a lot of maps.
I have the thermostat for my Gerbings electric clothing clipped to the left side outside pocket on the bag where I can see the controls and reach them easily. All of the wiring is hidden under the bag from the point where it comes out from under my seat and it made an easy and neat install.
Don

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Wayne in order to link your photo album at the bottom of all your posts you need to enter this in your signature box in your profile page.

Wayne's Photo Album
Make sure you do not leave the spaces after the = symbol and do not underline your text. This workable link should show up in all your posts at the bottom looking like this

Wayne's Photo Album

·
Registered
728 Posts
If someone is looking for a "hump bag", thatisn't a permenant thing, see if you can find one of the old "hump bags" that was used in cars many years ago. Actually they we're trash boxes that had small sand bags attached to them at the bottom, so that they would set on the drive shaft hump of a car.
At least this would give you something to work with, you can customize it to do what you need it to do.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Wayne,

You have a working link so far. Just take the letter 'i' out of the [iu] portion.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Is there a hump bag shorter than this one. I like the idea of a bag , but would still like easy access to the large glove box. How well does this bag stay in place without screwing it into the plactic?

Janine

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
wilder days wrote
If someone is looking for a "hump bag", that isn't a permenant thing, see if you can find one of the old "hump bags" that was used in cars many years ago.
That may just be what I need for the 400. A little Velcro and it will not move by accident 8)
Thanks for the idea :!: :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Randy, glad I could help. Heck, I never gave thought to using Velcro, thank you for that idea. That would make it even more secure then sand bags hanging off the sides..

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
seatec said:
I tried that Bill, still getting in it. :?:

Ooops. :oops: My fault. Change the second to

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
JKerstinJ said:
Is there a hump bag shorter than this one. I like the idea of a bag , but would still like easy access to the large glove box. How well does this bag stay in place without screwing it into the plactic?

Janine
Hi Janine unfortunately DJ's bag does cover the glove box. However you dont screw it to the cover it comes with an adjustable strap with plastic quick disconnects on each end. This strap is easily installed by lifting your seat in normal fashion and adjusting the strap so the connectors are just visible either side of the seat when it is closed. The bag then plugs into these connectors and keeps it in place. Easily attatched and easily removed to gain access to the glove box. Let me know if you are having troubles visualizing it and I will take a couple of pics and post them for you.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
seatec said:
does this qualify me as a programer.
Not yet ... but if you're interested, I could help you get started doing that too. :)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I figured you were joking but it never hurts to offer. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts