Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around for Fieldsheer riding gear and found it being sold by Brockton Cycles in Massachusetts. The dealers in this area wanted $329 for a suit that they sold for $199 plus they threw in a Fieldsheer back pack. The suit came 6 days later as they said it would and the shipping was only $13. It had a return slip in the box, but I was happy with the product. Y'all might want to check them out. I was happy.

http://www.brocktoncycle.com
steve

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Steve, I bought one of their 1-piece insulated suits many years ago and its still giving good service. Unless the weather is really cold enough to put all the Gerbing elec on, I wear the Fieldsheer. I like the new one that has the removable insulation, and mine doesn't have all the kevlar inserts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone else used Brockton for gear? If you've found some place that is a better deal let us know, because this is the first time I've used them and their prices seemed hard to beat.

And I would agree with you Ted the suit seems to be top quality and for $100's less than an Aerostich which I just couldn't spring for.
steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
It's always a good idea to price shop when you're buying gear. One shop might have great deals on one type of gear or from a specific manufacturer while having high prices on other items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts