Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one replaced V belt in an K3 k4 K5 or K6?
What are the dimensions of your V belt please
Thank you

·
Premium Member
902 Posts

This any help?

·
Premium Member
14,249 Posts
I have no idea what the dimensions are. I just order the OEM belt from Suzuki and that way I know it is the right size.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This any help?
sorry answer so much after your post
The measure that I was asking is the outside circunference of the belt
that values you show are in service manual.... the old one was replaced because too much kms and age... 10yrs. but in limits... 21mm
thank you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea what the dimensions are. I just order the OEM belt from Suzuki and that way I know it is the right size.
I prefered to do that but....
OEM 178€ (238,691 USD)
Malossi 95€ (127,391 USD)

That prices speak for itselves.

Sorry for my poor english

·
Premium Member
14,249 Posts
And I thought we had to pay high prices for parts. Here I can get the OEM belt for under $100 from online vendors.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I didn't understand the conversion so I Googled it, 178€ = $238.19, 95€ = $127.02 As Buffalo said I also thought we had to pay high prices, but that is double what I pay for the OEM at my local dealer. I can see why daddy is trying to save some money by looking elsewhere for a belt.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does anyone have a cross reference for a snowmobile belt? These are essentially snowmobile style belts and last I looked sled belts can be had in a myriad of sizes and some are designed to go on machines with 195 crankshaft horsepower.

If we could figure out a snowmobile that has a belt of the same dimensions we might save some serious money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts