Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just brought one on disc from Ontario Canada ànd was supposed to be a manual for 2015 but it is for the first generation 650 even though it was advertised 2015 and I have sent a complaint but the did not respond so now I will complain through PayPal to get my money back or correct manual.

·
Administrator
18,218 Posts
I'll just put this out there. Most PDF versions of the manual are not Official and being such we can not allow links to them. Suzuki could come after Motorcycle.com for copyright violations. Sorry to be the bad cop. :grin

(Not really, I LIKE IT!) :wink

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I never understood Suzuki being so tight with the owner's manuals, as some manufacturers make the manuals available on their websites (like Kawasaki). Service manuals I can understand, but most everyone wanting to see an owner's manual either has the bike or is thinking about buying the bike like the OP and me. When I go to look at a bike to buy, I like to know something about it before I ride it home...things like tire pressures, controls, putting in gas, checking the oil, etc. Even though I have a manual for my new-to-me B400, I would still like to have a digital copy so I can refer to it when I'm in the house.

One thing I did that was helpful (besides reading these forums regularly) was to buy a limited-time subscription to the Haynes online service manual. Although I just checked and apparently they don't provide a manual for the 650, just the smaller Burgmans.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Interesting...it just seems to be some of the late models that have the download (unfortunately not the 400 though). Maybe they've seen the light and are going to do that with all of them eventually.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I downloaded my 2018 Burgman 650 manual right from Suzuki website for free. Go to Suzukicycles website. Select Scooters. Select your Burgman 650. Scroll down look to the right and select Genuine Suzuki Manuals. Select - scooter - model - year. You'll see the 2018 Burgman 650 PDF manual ready for download at no cost.

·
Administrator
18,218 Posts
Looks like the 2017 and 2018 OWNERS manuals are PDF free down load. My 2003 is $20 USD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do these guys ship to Canada? I don't see that option and so far this is the only place I could find one so far.

·
Registered
41 Posts
"I was able to download the owners manual for my 2017 Burgman 650 for free. The service manual is $90, wow"

You must be in the U.S. Ordered one from the dealer here In Nova Scotia, $119.00 + Tax. If I live long enough I figure it will pay for itself doing all My own work. Service Manual for My other Bike, 2003 Suzuki 1500 LC looks like it 60 year old Hooker! LOL.

JIM

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Certainly not free....unless I'm doing it wrong LOL :grin
Unfortunately it appears the free download is only for 2017 up 650 and some 200s. Not familiar with the 650, but if they didn't make any major changes in 2017 that one might work for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts