Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love someone to post how to tell the difference between the different years of Burgmans. I know my friend's 06 had different shaped side reflectors than my 07. Then now I notice my 08 has no side reflectors. So how can one tell by looking?

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
08s did come with side reflectors. They probably just didn't install them when the dealer did the dealer assembly. Either that or if you bought it used someone removed them somewhere down the line. They looked just like the ones on the 07. How do I know this. Robin's 08 has the original reflectors on it and they look just like the ones on my 07.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
The reflectors (required on the US models) are the same on my '03, '05, '06, and '09. The '03-'04 had amber light housings front/rear for the turn signals and '05-up have clear ones with amber bulbs. Also the '03-'04 have a black nose panel and I think the '05-up have a body color one unless someone installed the accessory chrome one. I in the '04-up was when they added the little black water deflector on the lower left floorboard panel.

http://burgmanusa.com/bkb/650+Year+Differences

On my '03 I changed the front turn signal housings for the clear ones and added the black water deflector.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts