Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody fill me in about what the difference is (if any) between an AN400 and an AN400K3? Bought two '03s today, and I now see that the paperwork reflects these different descriptions. Dealership typo?

--Chris

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
The only difference is the font on the instrutments and the doors of the upper glove boxes. We will be waiting for your future riding reports.

·
Registered
73 Posts
400 designation

If your question is ....what is the difference between an AN400 and an
AN400K3.....the answer is nothing. K3 means 2003 model, K4 means
2004 model. If all it says is AN400 without the "K" designation, its just
a typo. If you bought two 2003 models, then both are K3's. Did I
answer your question ???

Gib

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, you answered my question precisely. I thought that might be the case, since SuzukiUSA.com didn't mention any different models designated that way. However, I am underwhelmed by the quality of information on Suzuki's web site.

Thanks all 'round!

·
Registered
793 Posts
ChrisLucy,

Like Roy_ryall says,
Only the look and size of the letters and numbers on the instruments are different for the '04.

AN400's pre-dating 2003 have smaller trunks and other less marketable features.

-

The new suzuki.com website doesn't work on my Macintosh very well and the pulldown menus don't work.
Suzuki's site is one big brochure. Motorcycle manufacturers are so afraid of telling us what it is actually like to own and use their products.
And like the evening news they divert our attention to racing and bs.

Shortly before BurgmanUSA's inception, a few of us were posting 'reviews' at another website that
would delete our posts if we wrote anything that sounded like a problem or No Sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts