Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
As an owner of a 650 I was wondering what the difference between it and the 650 executive would actually be

Premium Member
The Executive has a bidet and coffee maker .... but you have to remember to push the right button at the right time馃ぃ I鈥檒l let an Executive explain it to you because it鈥檚 over my pay grade.

Premium Member
the regular 650 has electric mirrors and windshield. The only difference is the executive has the heated grips and seats which you can add to the regular 650
Maybe the later years but my 2006 non-exec does not have Electric Mirrors or Electric Windshield.

You may have gotten a B650 Jr. Exec.

Premium Member
I bought a 650 exec today (2012 model) but I have no heated seat or heated grips....what gives?.
You got the Jr. Exec. you will have to foreclose 10 houses or deny 5 kidney transplants to get the Full Executive Benefits ....doing it to friends and family gets you bonus points.

Registered
The real difference is different depending on what year series you are considering. :)

I think 2004 was the first year there was a 650 Executive model. From that first model until 2012 only the Executive had electrically retracting mirrors and electrically adjusted windshield and ABS. It also came from the factory with a passenger backrest. The NON-Executive had manually retracting mirrors and a fixed shield and no passenger backrest and no ABS. A backrest was available as an option to be added later.

2013-current model series changed the game a bit. 2013-1015 there was no Executive and the regular Burgman 650 came stock with electrically retracting mirrors and electrically adjusted windshield and ABS. During 2016-current there was ONLY the Executive model available and that included all the regular Burgman 650 had plus heated grips and seat and the passenger backrest.

Mine is a 2013. I think the passenger back rest that I had on mine was added by the previous owner. I cannot verify this as I've seen that same model year with and without the backrest and cannot determine if that came stock or not.

Registered
There was no heated anything until 2016 when the first "new" model Burgman 650 Executive came out.

Registered
I bought a 650 exec today (2012 model) but I have no heated seat or heated grips....what gives?.
The same as my 2012. That was the final year of the first generation of 650, which never had heated seat or grips. Adding after heated market grips is relatively cheap and easy, however, if you feel the need. I reattach them every year as the weather cools.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts