Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dieseling returns after dealer fix? If so what milage?

There are some reports that after completing the factory authorized mod that the dieseling sound returns shortly after.

It would be interesting to know what people are experiencing after the mod.

I’m still undecided whether or not to do this repair, as I would be the first at my local dealer.

If it doesn’t improve the condition permanently, Why bother?

See:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Suz ... sage/10605

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I for one intend on living with mine. I tell people its a diesel when they ask. Surprising how many people believe me. :lol:

·
Registered
742 Posts
If suzuki are to address this problem and fix it, you guys that have had it repair and it has returned need to go back to dealer and report it so someone can get the fix fixed again ...

I Suzuki don't know that it isn't working who will tell them ?

I know it is a pain to go back but you guys with repairs that didn't work are the only link to get it looked at again ...

IMO that is ...

Greg ...

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Greg,

I understand what you are saying. And I'll probably mention it to them when I go in for something else. But I can't see pressing this particular issue. Suzuki told the dealer to tell me that there would still be some residual noise after the fix was applied. That tells me that they already know that they can't get rid of it entirely. And it is somewhat quieter than it was before. If this was something that affected performance, or safety, or reliability, I would have been after them already. But at worst case, this is just a minor annoyance.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello
Idem I have the same problem. After 2000 kilometers, the noise of diesel returned!!!
And another noise, much dramtique, has immobilized my 650 for one week, without explanation!!

follow post -> http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=973

Pirmil broken ears! :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts