Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey Pirmil thanks for the link to that great picture page. The Executive seems to come with all the toys already installed. ABS, grip heaters folding mirrors and as you pointed out the water deflector by the kickstand.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Deflector

Hold it Al... I saw an 2004 650 at the Vancouver M/C show... and noticed the black plastic deflector on it . So I asked..... and no one even new it was added. :?:
I wonder if we can buy it from a Suzuki parts place ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello all.
You knew my small (modest) system "anti spray" :wink: . Very effective and not expensive.

website
It is necessary still that I discover one of the same color of my Burg. But placed at this place, it is almost invisible.
Good Sunday.
Pirmil

allwalk said:
Hey Pirmil thanks for the link to that great picture page. The Executive seems to come with all the toys already installed. ABS, grip heaters folding mirrors and as you pointed out the water deflector by the kickstand.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wow -- excellent, thank you for posting so much details ... the executive version has all the extra features that I want on my Burgman.

1) Folding Mirrors - yes!
2) Heated Grips - yes!
3) ABS - yes!
4) Sidestand water deflector - yes!

I wonder how much more the executive version costs?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,
At this season in Europe, snow, rain and fog... (except in the Mediterranean sea side)
Look at the photograph of a German friend who met the worst escapes. Also, we had to find a solution! :D :D :D
web site http://www.hgf.portali.de/AN650.htm :D

Burgman 650(k3) is badly studied aerodynamically left side (only). The notch of crutch in the careenage a lower created increase of the water drops right than the lower part of the left thigh of the driver.
Happy men who know only the sun!

seatec said:
Is that a water deflector, or just a guard to protect the pannel from your boot, looks to far back, but i dont have a berger so i may be stupid :?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Deflector

Pirmil.... That's exactly the way my Burgman looked after riding the Alaska Hwy. So a deflector like yours is on the list of fix -ups before riding season.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Deflector

Hi,
A raid in Alaska ; the dream! What happy (chance) you have!
here, in Europe, we make smaller. :lol:
follow
http://burgmanusa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=406

blueburgerbob said:
Pirmil.... That's exactly the way my Burgman looked after riding the Alaska Hwy. So a deflector like yours is on the list of fix -ups before riding season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts