• Female?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Male?

• 0-45 years?

• 46 years or over?

• Well off - and don't hafta worry about it.

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to me that even though I am still a 22 year old stuck in a middle-age body - many scooter riders are of the retired set/group. With another 15 years of work layed out in front of my dumb a-- self... and given the very mature, safe, stable, and well thought out relplys and/or entries in these posts.....i was just curious.
vr, Peter.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Pete

I don't think you're going to get much info from this poll. For instance, how should a Retired, Male, 46+ vote? (Note that I didn't include 'Well off' :? )

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
correct. i haven't pumped one of these "polls" before so...I'll have to look at the parameters again. Thanks for the point to the ying-yang!
pete

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Seems a pole can have many answers, but only one question.
Looks like you need more then one pole.
Don't forget the fishing line and bait :D

however -retired/male/between 60 & 70 / and just what is well off

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
urg - well ok, ok. my bad.
still it'd be nice to see what gets "punched" - i tried to re-enter the stuff, but (within the last two minutes) i didn't see that option available for edit.
well off? well - that depends....
Like I regurgitated a long time ago.....(and deleted) "What you own...Owns you."

I say.... Get real estate.

Prsnly - i dont care if this poll flies or not. It was just a thought that came from the sense of my "older ppl" that ply these waters (OH MY GOD! DONT DO WHEELIES!!! (you cant) FOR GODS SAKE - TAKE THE MSF!!! WEAR POTECTIVE ARMOUR!!! GOD FORBID YOU WEAR JEANS!

sigh... - I am an young soul in an older prsn's body. Shoot - I remember the FIRST 750-4 that was in Naples while I was riding my Frejus 15 speed up via Manzoni. 1970. Voom voom! (not woom woom!) Now, that big ol thang was cool. All those pipes an all..... :)

Race is on bro - I'll check in here now n then.
pedz.

Welp - looking around here - I wish I had a bad cage (WRX)and another bike - like a sport bike (a concours-ready 79 gs750e? .... with a rubber frame hinge? :twisted: )

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I'm 42 working poor. :? I agree with wearing the gear and as far as wheelies go..........I havent been able to do it yet.......and I've tried :p . I could wheelie all my other bikes but not this one. I'm not upset one bit about it though. I didnt buy this machine to wheelie.

·
Registered
969 Posts
"I didn't buy this machine to wheelie." Now there's a line I hope I never have to use. :D

Looks like the majority of women post their sex, and the majority of men post their age. :?

Steve

·
Registered
498 Posts
If you tried this poll in Japan it would be almost be 0-46yrs of both sexes, (in fact a 16-35 age bracket would be the catch all) so I think you can see the design challenge the manufacturers have trying to service the worlds largest and most market as well as develop the Euro/North Amercian Market. So far, only Honda has been successful in both markets with the SilverWing 600 (and Yamaha too where they choose to offer the Tmax), whereas Suzuki does better outside Japan than in.

One size doesn't fit all - even Honda offer jazzed up versions of the SW600 for Japan. It's a tough job.

·
Registered
12 Posts
pool age

retired over 55, riding an Aprilia Atlantic 500 about a year. Put on about 4,000 miles. So far so good.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey, why can't I tag male and 45? huh?

and where is the tag for

"Never can Retire - Will Work Till I Drop Dead at My Desk" ?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Male-30 years old. Also should have been a selection :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both were JD. 0-45 yo and male or female. I didn't razor it down to teenagers :wink:
You find more good poop on that 250 yet?
yb,
pedz

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Duh - I just threw this up there. I thought you'd be able to make multiple selections. Maybe I set it up wrong. My bad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts