Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this in another thread but figured it might be fun to have more crossover between the forums and tell those ill-informed just why we chose our rides and in particular over other machines we've owned. You know the attitude we get from "real motorcycle riders"
Here's the chance to answer back.:pirate:

Having more Burgman riders on that forum would provide me with some help beating off the hordes of unbeleivers :D
and explaining why Burgman riders are grinning all the time.

This is the main thread I use for dispensing info
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...-about-those-big-scoots&highlight=burgman+650

And if you search on Burgman you can pass your comments along to dispel the myths and snarky comments. A few people have listened and picked up Burgmans and others are interested.

•••

Also on the positive side- for BUSA members - it's a good source for touring info not just in Canada but all over the US as well as more tour in the US than Canada.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?55-Cruising-Touring

Use the same nick you use here....hope to see more of you there.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Okay MacDoc, I got your back! Response posted.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Great job guys!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thanks - more please :D
MacDoc, I see from post you have made on ADVrider that you have RA, as do I. It is amazing to me that people with a crippling disease have found that we can not only ride the Burgman's but enjoy them. I have bookmarked the two links you posted tonight and will join the forum you have pointed to with the links. It is late tonight so I will not do it tonight but will be joining soon. Thank you for those links. I also really like the troll picture with the club you posted. And chance of getting decals of that troll, I can mentally see one of those on my Burgie.

Namaste'
Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found it on the web.

I had mild RA but is in remission thanks oddly to the chemo treatment for cancer ( known effect ).

My hands still hurt but thats more a combination of too many years on drop bars on the RD400 and getting old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts