Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone who gave input on my original question. I went to my local powersports shop to compare the Burgman and Silverwing. Unfortunately, they only had the Burg. 400 in stock, since they just started carrying Suzuki products. After carefully checking out both machines, I have no doubt about what I want. BURGMAN ALL THE WAY!!!!
Not only is the styling better, but it is much more comfortable, and alot more leg room for me. (Remember I am about 6'6). The only bad news is I will have to wait a while before I buy, mainly because I just lost my license!!! No big deal. That will just give me more time to purchase and customize my 650 before next spring!! Again, thanks to everyone for your input. This has to be the friendliest, most informative forum I have been on. Great work guys!! Good riding to all of you, and hope to see you on the road in the near future!!! Thanks, JD

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Needless to say you made the smart move ( admittedly I am not natural ).
You did not say if you were a bike rider, if not, or it's been a long time take the MSF course it is worth the time & money.
Since you opened the door, would you care to share why you lost your license :lol:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hey JD,

Maybe this thing will help you keep your licence. Either you lost the privilege to ride because of speed, which is very, very easy to do with the 150 hp rice rockets out there or accumulated lots of points with many infractions or we can all hope it wasn't alcohol related. Good luck with and you will not be disappointed with your choice. Timothy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts