Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some major maintenance on my scoot and found a few items along the way that I had not plan for. The parts online would have taken 5-8 days to arrive plus shipping. I called my local Suzuki dealership and checked with them about the parts. They had them all in stock at their sister store and had them delivered the next day at no charge. The shocker is that they Matched the Cheapest online Price I found! Kudos to Freedom Powersports in Buford, Ga. for doing this customer right on Parts! :D

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I found my local dealer doing the same thing for tires.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
My dealer here started doing the same if you ask , I usually print out the lowest price I can find and they have matched it without shipping charges , but I did have to pay the 6% sales tax .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
144 Posts
We should appreciate a good dealer. Having owned different makes over several years. Always used a dealer that I feel had competent employees and appreciated their customers. Used to change my tires, but it is hard for me to do now. Still change the oils and filters. Depend on the dealer for most repairs which will be covered under an Extended coverage that is purchased with new motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yeah, that's good news! This side of the pond I have found you can buy all the normal Suzuki genuine service items cheaper from a main dealer than online in nearly every case. Just goes to show you shouldn't ignore Suzuki main dealers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts