Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm never considered a bike in the past but after reading reviews on the Burgman, I'm sold that it is the bike for me. The AN400 lists for $7999 in Canada. Can anyone help as to what kind of discounts one can expect when working a deal on this scooter. It's still winter, and the best price I've seen so far is $7639, before taxes.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Prices for the 400

Hello Guy,

I got mine for $7499 before taxes and the dealer threw in the PDI (...not much to PDI anyway and I believe just uncrating the thing, washing it down and checking the oil...they told me $65 PDI cost). You should be able to get that in TO.

Timothy

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there dburnett:
I don't know about the 400 but I purchased my 650 at Suzuki of Brampton. Its a combo auto/motorcycle dealership. They gave me a great price on the demo 650 they had there last fall. They may worth checking out.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Burgman price

I was into Cycle World on Dundas in Islington (part of Toronto west) yesterday and was quoted $7300 for an AN400 and $10300 for an AN650.

I'm just starting to look at these thinjs so it's nice to know the local dealer has good prices. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts