Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 650AN. I see all these posts about putting bike in DEALER MODE. Can someone please explain how to do that. Thanks

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
This thread explains how to make a jumper (and a few alternatives) as well as where to locate the associated plug.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there other uses besides F1 for getting in to the Dealer Mode? Are other codes readable...just curious. I had a misfire and thought the Dealer Mode might steer me in the right direction. I have since replaced the spark plugs and all is well for the moment.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
Dealer mode will only give you the code associated with the reason the FI indicator was set. To get more detailed information for trouble shooting it will need to be hooked up to a diagnostic computer.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
find the socket under your seat by the CVT/Main fuses and use a piece of solid wire to trigger the dealer mode. the pic below shows which holes to tap.

the dash should display C00 if everything is ok, it will show a different C## if there is an issue.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
Where is the wire located on a 06 Burgman?
Under the seat on the left side just in front of the Trunk. If you know where the helmet hook is, right beside it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I guess it's a hide and seek because of all the plastic. On the V-strom it's right under the seat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I actually found it and came up with c41 as the code which is a faulty fuel pump relay. There's an aftermarket kill switch installed, is there any way the last owner could of installed that to bypass the fuel pump relay or faulty ECM?

·
Administrator
18,734 Posts
We now have this question scattered on at least 3 forum pages and each one is getting answers. So, Carl, pick one and I will delete the others.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts