Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any dealers here that will be attending the Dealer Expo in Indianapolis next weekend?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought I would let anyone interested know about this years Expo. It sucked!!! Suzuki had to be the most disappointing. They displayed all of their ATV's and the entire Boulevard line, but not one Burgman!! I asked one of the gentlemen why they didn't bring one. His reply was this; We didn't feel that it was very important to show the 650 or the 400 to potential dealers this year. Needless to say I am very disappointed in Suzuki right now. Every other manufacturer had their scooters there. I was fairly impressed with the Piaggio X9, but not enough to purchase one. Suzuki really needs to get in gear. There were several dealers that were interested in seeing the Burgman up close, and were not very happy either. Not a good way to draw in new dealers in my opinion. But this will not keep me from purchasing a 650 in the near future :wink: It just seems to me that Suzuki USA does not really care about the Burgman, or its future.

·
Super Moderator
8,083 Posts
I heard last fall they were going to concentrate on the Boulivard series.

Talk about throwing all you eggs in one basket.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMHO any company should show all their products when given the opportunity. They had more apparel there that actual units. They had plenty of room to bring in at least the 650 for those interested. They only brought GSXR's; the 650 and 750. I can't believe that the 1300 was not even present!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts