Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Is there a way that the dead links can be removed?

70% of those listings are sold, no longer available, or page not found.
I think I remember that on this particular topic thread, every so often, Dave J or some other moderator “flushes” out the older pages and starts over again. But don’t quote me on that.

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
Is there a way that the dead links can be removed?

70% of those listings are sold, no longer available, or page not found.
213 posts, thats a ton of editing. Maybe I can get around to it but its low in the list as most will understand that a Ebay or Craigslist advert link more than 4 weeks old could be a dead link.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I just mostly check active topics like today and read the most current messages.

·
Super Moderator
15,621 Posts
It'd be quicker to just delete the thread and recreate a new one with the same name, if you get fancy create the new one first pull over the last couple posts then delete the old one & voila.

213 posts, thats a ton of editing. Maybe I can get around to it but its low in the list as most will understand that a Ebay or Craigslist advert link more than 4 weeks old could be a dead link.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
It'd be quicker to just delete the thread and recreate a new one with the same name, if you get fancy create the new one first pull over the last couple posts then delete the old one & voila.
I just culled most of the dead link posts off. About 100. Left a lot of posts that now may not flow due to the posts above it being gone. :eek

But anyone searching for a deal way back in a advert from 2016 and thinks the advert is still current..... ?? :wink

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Reactions: BurgyBill

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
Everyone need to report that ad. It is not a GIVI.

Reactions: BurgyBill

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
Those trailers are a good value. They can be modified to work behind a bike. Harborfreight gives you a 'Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin ' that you take to your local DOL/DMV and they issue a VIN to it.

·
Premium Member
4,279 Posts
Those trailers are a good value. They can be modified to work behind a bike. Harborfreight gives you a 'Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin ' that you take to your local DOL/DMV and they issue a VIN to it.
Would it work behind a pick-up hauling a Burgman 650..the 12’’ tires are my main concern ?

·
Premium Member
4,279 Posts
* Alert * I’ve been informed the max recommended speed is 45mph according to user manual of the trailer ....back to the drawing board for me.

101 - 120 of 149 Posts