Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Burgman Nation, I have been researching scooters and motorcycles for 3 years only to end up with NOT ONE but "TWO" Burgman 650. I put an ad in on Craigslist looking and I met a nice guy in KY and purchased his nice burgman 650 one owner scooter. Forgetting to remove my ad, I get a text from yet another gentleman who had a nice 650 ex Burgman. I BOUGHT it too. Lmbo. These are both very nice scooters but my darling wife says one has to go. I figured my buddy can ride one and I ride the executive of course. .. May be if I keep it out of sight until the end of summer my wife won't notice???? Hmmm decisions decisions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Welcome. Let me be the first to help you solve this problem. I will store your extra 650 in my garage, and make sure to keep her broken in for you. She'll have a spot right next to my 400. I'm right up here in Cleveland, so I can bring her back anytime you want to see her ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome aboard the board, neighbor! :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do what I did, buy a house in Florida and take one of your Burgman's there to ride. That way you can ride year round!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts