Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Blue 03 Burgman 650 now :lol:

I am looking for maxi-riders in the Philly/DE/NJ area for highway rides (tired of riding with the 150cc and below crowd, who can't go anywhere).

David

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update

Scooterless for two years, now I'm back:

2007 Burgman 400 (AN400-K7).

Missed you all.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome back....never can tell when someone near you might show up here. :D

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Welcome and I wish you loads of fun with the scooter.

Enjoy and be safe

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in the phila area, born and raised. I love biking everywhere and anywhere i get the chance. to the one from phila area,I live in kensington, the bad lands of phila. is there any key places to meet up or cruise, cuz i swear this whole riding alone thing sucks, i do like when grown men come up to me and become little kids when they see this bike, but otherwise it sucks riding alone.
I want to join a group but i feel awkward riding with other motorcyclists and dont want to ride with anything less then 400cc's.
can anyone feel my pain?

I used to ride a honda metropolitan to and from work, but yeah that got old quick.
I have a grey burg 06 model with 22oo+ miles on it and man i am ready to ride it to the ground.
eventually i would love to go for a honda goldwing 1800cc or i am looking at a boss hoss but i gots to pay off this one and think before i goes broke with these higher models. but a rider can dream!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Joe,

Don't let the you're riding "only a scooter" stop you from riding with other bikes. I've gone to rides with 95% Harleys where almost everyone was decked out in classic black leather and only brain buckets (half helmets). I've gotten a few negative comments like "Why don't you get a real bike?" but really enjoy making them eat those words as I keep up with the pack. You also get some funny looks afterward when other riders ask you what you think about the ride and you comment back, "Too short. I wish we'd have gone few hundred miles more." :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts