Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I live on beautiful Whidbey Island which is in Puget Sound about 1 1/2 hours north of Seattle. I have views of British Columbia, Canada, snow capped Mt Baker, and of course the beautiful sound. I joined this forum to help me decide on what maxi scooter to buy. I currently own a Stella and have had various motorcycles previously including a 84 Goldwing 1200, Norton 650 & Triumph Bonniville. My Stella is great fun, especially scooting along all the scenic twisties on our island. I have taken it down to Seattle and ferried over to the ORCAS islands. I want a maxi for longer trips. I am considering 3: The 650 Burgman, Silverwing and the Scarabeo 500. I almost wrote a check for the Scarabeo the other day, but decided I would absorb everything I can find on the newgroups first. I found a number of people complaining about parts availabiliy from Aprilia so the Burgman has moved up to the top of the list. One thing that I can say, is that the Burgman has very enthusiastic and active user forums. That is a big deal to me. I am a software Architect by trade and live and breath from newsgroups to get information and I see this as a big plus for the Burgman. There is really a lot of infomration from users out there. I am going to the International Motorcycle show this Sunday and hope to make my decision soon (maybe after seeing them all together at the show).

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts