Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi All, just had a great email from my eldest daughter Samantha. She is the daughter who had breast cancer diagnosed during her pregnancy just about 2 years ago. She had surgery last April and had an MRI and mammography test last Thursday. Everything was all clear and 100% fine. What a great relief after all she has been through. Still has to go through reconstructive surgery sometime this summer but she is doing fine and the grandson is a bundle of energy, typical little boy toddler and a delight to his "Nanna"- me. Just wanted to share my good news with you all. Hugs Sally.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
So glad to hear, Sally

·
Administrator
20,112 Posts
:cheers::hello1::cheers::hello1::cheers:

Good news.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
hi All, just had a great email from my eldest daughter Samantha. She is the daughter who had breast cancer diagnosed during her pregnancy just about 2 years ago. She had surgery last April and had an MRI and mammography test last Thursday. Everything was all clear and 100% fine. What a great relief after all she has been through. Still has to go through reconstructive surgery sometime this summer but she is doing fine and the grandson is a bundle of energy, typical little boy toddler and a delight to his "Nanna"- me. Just wanted to share my good news with you all. Hugs Sally.
buy him a burgman tricycle lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Spoil them rotten

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Yes good to hear the daughter is doing well.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
it's always good to hear one of the burgman's family members is doing well!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Good news :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
That is great news!!!!!!! Go buy the grandson a bunch of toys!:D

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Sally I'm so glad to hear the good news. I remember when you found out. I will still keep her in my prayers for her reconstructive surgery to go smoothly. Now you need to either take her out for dinner to celebrate or offer to babysit so she and her husband can go out and celebrate.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats, great news.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sally, I am very glad to hear about your daughters good news. We as parents are not supposed to outlive our children. It is wrong in so many ways. This is such wonderful news for both you and your daughter. You have both been blessed.

Doug from Kentucky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts