Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 dodge grand caravan has 3 grilles in/on the dashboard where speakers are located but i dont know how to replace them. Someone told me that the "button" or "knob" ( it is next to the middle speaker) has to be moved a certain way so that i can lift the grills up and get at the speakers but I am not sure how I do this. Any ideas? Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
At first I thought this note was spam, but then I thought about it a while. I tried to find the thing you were describing on the net, hoping to find a set of instructions, but couldn't find it from your description, So here's my recommendation: you already know what you're talking about. Google until you find it. I went here:

http://www.autoanything.com/dash-kits/how-to-install-a-dash-kit.aspx

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Well it didn't happen because that link was the wrong place. You can count the number of times I've seen the inside of a Grand Caravan on the fingers on no hands whatsoever so I can't picture the thing you're describing.

Here's an idea - take a picture of this thing and go to Google Images. Drag the picture into the search box there (the place you'd normally type something) and it'll find visually similar images. When you spot yours, you can go to that page. That page might well have some sort of downloadable installation paperwork which will show you how to do it.

Here's another thought - look in the owner's manual and see if you can find the specific name for this thing. Then you can use that term as a keyword search in Google.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If your really nice on the phone most of the time best buy installation department will tell you how to remove it. I have done that a couple of times over the years. Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
best buy wants 50 dollars to install new speakers there and i think il go that route rather than possibly break a connecting wire, etc. but thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts