Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a thing in Hurricane Sandy... then this when I got home today.. We are having a Northeast Storm & I am only about 3/4 mile form the coast.. zero damage..it started right up.. but it had to tip it up a hill and over away from the kick stand.. 1st time this has happened.. zero damage... darn... came back up easily though.. I moved it over into a more protected area behind my house..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
That's not nice to look at!

·
Premium Member
14,226 Posts
Bummer, glad it wasn't damaged.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cliffyk said:
Without too much detail where are you in Plymouth? Just curious...
North of 44... about 1/2 mile west of 3A... Bug light is a rockin and a rollin ! It is crankin outside... ! I live in an antique.. built in 1830...South of cordage..

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Noth said:
cliffyk said:
Without too much detail where are you in Plymouth? Just curious...
North of 44... about 1/2 mile west of 3A... Bug light is a rockin and a rollin ! It is crankin outside... ! I live in an antique.. built in 1830...South of cordage..
Know where you are, my father was superintendent of #2 mill until they closed in 1965. He started there as a messenger while in high school, took a break in June of '44 to visit Europe and went back there in late '47, we lived at 29 Summer Street then, where the Governor Bradford Hotel (if it is still called that) is. My grandmother lived on Olmstead Terrace just a couple houses West of 3A until she died in the early 60's--we lived on Stoddard Street by the police station back then. My first wife and I lived on Clark Street off of Standish Avenue back in '68 until I finished school in '71 and we moved to Lewiston Maine.

We came back to Plymouth in '75 and bought a house on Eagle Hill Drive in Cedarville, moved here in late 1992.

29 Summer Street ca, 1952:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still the Gov Bradford ....

Eagle Hill is nice.. I lived across Great Herring Pond for 12 years off of Tamarack in what was the camp there.. You could see their beach from Eagle Hill.. I moved there in 1988.. when it turned into a condo place with 14 free standing houses... hated it as I was there by myself from 88 until 90 or so..when they sold for half of what I paid and then the neighbors weren't anyone I would have ever selected to live next to (the stories of condos I think)..when people moved in, they had issues about me storing my big boat32 feet and fixed keel so big out of the water) there.. even though they lived in Plymouth on a lake.. and boats are pretty much part of the landscape..& I was there first.. I ran the place until I was able to sell it for what I paid that thief McLXXXX who built it and I moved.. and am glad I did every day..

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doggone it.. I went ocver my Burgman today.. There is a crack in the tupperware on the right side where it went over.. hardly noticeable.. but there.. plus black marks from where it hit along the edge of the floorboard..all on the right side where it went down..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts