Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to update...... I installed a Westlake SP06 car tire on the rear of my Burgman an650 and the only difference I could tell a first was a slight difference when cornering but now since i'm used to it I can't tell a bit of difference. The main difference is that it should last for at least 20,000 miles instead of the 4,000 my last rear tire lasted.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Just to update...... I installed a Westlake SP06 car tire on the rear of my Burgman an650 and the only difference I could tell a first was a slight difference when cornering but now since i'm used to it I can't tell a bit of difference. The main difference is that it should last for at least 20,000 miles instead of the 4,000 my last rear tire lasted.

Happy to learn someone get worst mileage than me, most often get 6000-6500 mile on rear tire, 12000-13000 mile on front.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does it corner just as good as a MC tire? How did you balance it? Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've got the same Westlake tire on my '05 65o, it's got about 19000 miles on it so far and still has 6/32" tread depth. Good tire smooth riding and wearing well.
Later, Jim

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't have that tire but welcome to the Darkside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts