Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had to see for myself a friend of mine found 2 kumo,s 165/60 14 on line and we mounted them today on our 650,s lot,s of tire lub and plenty of air and laid them out in the sun for about 4 hour,s finally poped in to place i can tell it does handle a little differant but over all i,am pleased with it the ride is so much softer and it seems to be stable at highway speed,s went thur some twisties, in the state park there is a noticeable differance in the curve,s but still held up pretty good at no time did i feel there was a proublem with control so i guess you could say that i,ve gone to the dark side and i wont be back

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats on the going to the Darkside. Be sure and ride safe. There are differences, but after 12,000 miles on mine I feel comfortable. Actually, I was comfortable right away.

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Ron, now go to the Darkside Poll 2 and vote. You can always change your vote.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
On my way home tonight, I saw a rider on the freeway and he had a CT on. I did not get to see him in any turns, but it looked good. Soon......

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MarilynsPrince said:
Congrats on the going to the Darkside. Be sure and ride safe. There are differences, but after 12,000 miles on mine I feel comfortable. Actually, I was comfortable right away.
i am really pleased with the c/t on my 650 so tired of changing rear tire,s every 4 or 5 thousand mile,s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts