Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new Cycle World. This is their ten best issue. Burgman 650 voted best nonmotorcycle. Don't know wheter to be p.oed or happy.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I'm concerned, I ride a step through automatic motorcycle that will out do many other "true" motorcycles. I didn't like it that CW called the Burgman a nonmotorcycle

·
Registered
220 Posts
Did they bother to look at the ID plate? Just below the VIN it says - dare I say it? - "motorcycle."

Shhh. It's our little secret.

Here's a bit of useless trivia. I sold Cycle World its first piece of fiction (December, 1967, "Officer Delgado", pg.60), and its second piece of fiction in August, 1969, "Mr. Bisby Changes his Style," pg78. Both stories involved motorcycles. But of course.

So there, Cycle World!

·
Registered
308 Posts
The class differences between the Mega's and the other scooters is big. I met a young feller on some type of 50-125 cc small wheel scooter today. And we pulled over and I could see he was a little blown away.

·
Registered
46 Posts
abm said:
The class differences between the Mega's and the other scooters is big. I met a young feller on some type of 50-125 cc small wheel scooter today. And we pulled over and I could see he was a little blown away.
I will admit that my brother's 650 is pretty comfortable. However, not all of the 50cc-125cc scoots are all that bad. My Derbi GP1 is only a little slower on the top end than the 650. 'Course the Derbi's not exactly "stock". :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts