Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey its me with the same problem but today i change the primary bolt stopper and the old one just only have a small dent or damge and it looks fine but back to the cvt i remove the side panel and the filter area of the cvt the black cover to hear a little bit more closer the noise and when a shift from drive to manual or from automatic to manual thats when the sound is really hard! But the burgmann stills run grat when i shift gear it do it perfectly! I dont know if that can make you help me a little bit more thanks!! In advance!!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
All thing considered , year , miles and it IS running , I would just drive it until it quits .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey reaper is a 05 with 28500 on it! but im little worry about that noise you know hows the cvt it the burgies and how expensive :(

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
I tend to agree. If it is not making the noise continualy then it is probably not a bearing. The only things you can check without pulling the CVT are the stopper bolt, the adapter bolt, the PPS, and the CVT motor.

If all those check out OK then your options are to pull the CVT and open it up to see what is going on inside or keep riding it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i already chenge the stopper bolt and the sound is intermittent in idle butl i will check the adapter one then a the other stuff! and see

1 - 5 of 5 Posts