Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my bike back. I had a custom seat done. I truly love it. It even gives me more security in curves. Jack's extension I had from last Scootercade gave me some. But now I have even more. Plus, after Doug got his corbin seat for his 650, we road 435miles in one day, and My tush hurt after that. So I decided to customize my seat. We are planning to do some long rides out of state this summer. I love the back support this seat gives me too. T.S. Custom Seats in Fayetteville, ARkansas did the seat. He has been asked in the past to go to Scootercade and I think he is going this year to be a vendor.

You can see the seat in the Gallery under Margaret's custom seat.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hey Margaret - I saw the new pictures! Wow! Now THATS a custom seat! It looks very comfy!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Margaret,

That is the wildest seat I've ever seen on a Burgman! What is the top surface material on the seat? Is it water resistant? I'm sure you'll be showing that off at Scootercade this year!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Wow Margaret, that is definitely a custom seat. I see the corbin seat next to it and the first thing I noticed between the 2 is that it does not fan out to the sides for ones tush like yours does. I bet yours is really comfortable. I could go to sleep with a back rest like that! Be careful out there and good luck with it :)

Evelyn

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
At the risk of being crude, rude and brash here folks.....

No ****.

That is one cool lookin butt bucket...I wonder if that SOB has a magick fingers thing worked into it!! :D

dayum. :shock:

Kinda like my big Lazy-Boy ona 400! Does that darn thing RECLINE!?Really though even though I think it's cool-beans and I'd like one of my own, if I were to get one - it wouldn't be as encomapassing, but, I like the bucket seat style!

Tell us Margaret - hows it feel - does it fit OK? Do you feel that you got what (exactly) you wanted? Any niggling lil gripes?
From what I can see the stitch-work looks custom as heck (like the colors).

I bet you and yours can put down some miles now!
pedz

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pauljo said:
Margaret,

That is the wildest seat I've ever seen on a Burgman! What is the top surface material on the seat? Is it water resistant? I'm sure you'll be showing that off at Scootercade this year!
It is cloth, very much water resistant, plus, I have a custom seat cover for the bike. Since cloth can fade. Cloth is cooler than leather in summer. Yes, I will be showing it off. Tom, the maker of seat, is suppose to be at scootercade this year, he wants my bike to be at his vendor spot. However, I told him we were leading a ride to Jasper, AR this year so that was not possible. He said I could use his wife's metropolitain scoot....LOL 49cc --- No way go up hill. Only goes down...HA!HA!

I have been getting alot of strange looks.... and people laugh as they go by me. But I tell you, I have so much more security in curves and I fly now....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pete said:
At the risk of being crude, rude and brash here folks.....

No ****.

That is one cool lookin butt bucket...I wonder if that SOB has a magick fingers thing worked into it!! :D

dayum. :shock:

Kinda like my big Lazy-Boy ona 400! Does that darn thing RECLINE!?Really though even though I think it's cool-beans and I'd like one of my own, if I were to get one - it wouldn't be as encomapassing, but, I like the bucket seat style!

Tell us Margaret - hows it feel - does it fit OK? Do you feel that you got what (exactly) you wanted? Any niggling lil gripes?
From what I can see the stitch-work looks custom as heck (like the colors).

I bet you and yours can put down some miles now!
pedz

Feels great, I love it. It is so comfortable having the back support I really needed. Yes it is what I wanted... :lol: 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts