Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After riding behind a large noisy Harley Davidson in my rider's group I noticed this guy had a very nice contrasting color name "Silver Fox" in script on the back of his top box. I asked him where he got the decal and he said it was hand painted on. $165. Yikes! I like the idea and am looking for a vendor who has an assortment of decals that look like painted on lettering.
Got any suggestions????

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marv said:
After riding behind a large noisy Harley Davidson in my rider's group I noticed this guy had a very nice contrasting color name "Silver Fox" in script on the back of his top box. I asked him where he got the decal and he said it was hand painted on. $165. Yikes! I like the idea and am looking for a vendor who has an assortment of decals that look like painted on lettering.
Got any suggestions????
I did find a shop that made custom signs and decals. On one sheet he made me four decals for $20. They came out perfect. I had a choice of over a hundred shapes and colors. The two names I picked were GRAY GHOST and GOTCHA! It was a hard choice for me to decide which name to use. I used to have a racing sailboat with the name GOTCHA! and it would have looked good on the back of that panel that people loose occasionally. However, I ride with a Harley group and didn't want to have any problems with them. I try to keep a low profile when with them. They do go on a lot of nice rides. They accepted me as a associate member so I try not to make waves.

The guy made them in about ten minutes on a computer. He even installed it for me after I screwed up the first one.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Edecals.com is really good and fairly cheap. Very please with my recent order at $26 incl. shipping. Much cheaper than paint and quick service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts