Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off this is a Rizomo Conical Handlebar kit for a Tmax .

Next is a custom 650 Burgman with GIVI Trekker 31 side cases and a Rizomo Conical Handle Bar kit , brush guards and mirrors . with side mirrors removed . Pics and story .

« Previous PageTable of ContentsNext Page »

GIVI

News

By Giampaolo Meda

BURGMAN T.
Our Trekker cases were designed to outft the maxi enduro bikes but someone had the brilliant idea and “twinned” them up with Suzuki’s hottest scooter

The “Burgman T” project was born to offer a new interpretation of the STYLE - COMFORT – SPORT concept on two wheels, using the Burgman 650 as the basis.
The concept is the brainchild of GPDESIGN, a centre in Turin which is emerging as an aftermarket customizer, creating unique one-off models .
In this project, ftting the Trekker side cases has broadened the concept of travel, allowing a remarkable increase of load capacity, whilst other modifcations of the vehicle and engine have led to neater, more sporty handling.

To achieve this result, they have included adjustable MATRIS fork suspensions, a motorcycle handlebar with handguards and RIZOMA mirrors, gel-padded seat in waterproof, thermal Nubuck (to eliminate hot spots), with a central grip surface, xenon headlights, led turn indicators and rear lights, exhaust terminal in titanium.
The effect obtained by the special black paint job is incredible. To sum up, the BURGMAN T represents the synthesis between a motorcycle and a scooter with a design far from the usual stereotypes.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like!

I'd like to see more about the handlebar kit:

I like it too , I would have left the mirrors on and taken the mirror par out and put speakers in where the mirrors were . If they would only consult with me first :D

TheReaper!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts