Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new, leftover 2013 Burgman 400. Just want the simple replacement Givi windscreen w/ hardware needed...Model # & vendor?
thanks, L.P.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Use the forum search box for 'Kiwi Dave' and send him a message. He reps the Givi line, and is excellent to work with and buy from.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Just purchased a new, leftover 2013 Burgman 400. Just want the simple replacement Givi windscreen w/ hardware needed...Model # & vendor?
thanks, L.P.
The GIVI 266DT replacement windscreenfor the Suzuki 2007 - 2013 Suzuki Burgman 400 is clear. This D266DT windscreen from Givi comes with the D266KIT needed to install. This windscreen is 33.1 inches tall and 26.8 inches wide. This replacement windscreen is 6.3" taller than the stock windshield. Price: $170.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
treehouse - if you're not familiar with the Givi Airflow, you owe it to yourself to consider it. It is VERY useful and effective for different kinds of riding conditions (and rider's height).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, many have suggested the Airflow... Kiwi Dave- can you please give me the details? Your link only shows the 650 model. Will it be shipped from within the U.S.? I'm ready to purchase, thanks.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to email you....

Tried to email you,that's the first step to purchase, correct? Please check, I would like to order, thanks.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Tried to email you,that's the first step to purchase, correct? Please check, I would like to order, thanks.
Yep got it all thanks :thumbright:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts