Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI< if you use a drink holder on your 400, I would appreciate if you could tell me what it is; I need to get something.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Ram mount cup holder. 5 years and still going strong.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
For the 400, I use one of these.

View attachment 26649

Freeze water in the bottle 3/4 full. Fill the rest with water the day of the ride. Put it in the thermal case and it lasts, cold, all day. Fits fine in the big glove box.

Okay, not a cup holder, but its a cheap, effective option. I suck on hard candies or long lasting mints while I ride, to keep my mouth from drying.

·
Registered
81 Posts
El cheapo "clip it in the window on your car" holder, works perfectly for the seat and can be as close to or far from you as you need.

·
Registered
413 Posts
El cheapo "clip it in the window on your car" holder, works perfectly for the seat and can be as close to or far from you as you need.
OMG.... You are awesome. Can't believe I never thought of this =-)

Works fantastic

·
Registered
81 Posts
I can't take credit. Something I read on here awhile back. Only thing to watch out for is a full take out cup and a steep right ends up with some spillage. Take a big sip before putting the cup in.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a cheap cordura cup holder that I picked up at Wally World. It has a hook that I use to hang it from my parking brake handle. It does interfere with opening the glove box, but it just have to swing it up to open the box.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I thought of that, but the front has that open part, would a cup fall out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts