23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions: Can anyone recommend a good cover for my new 650
for while I'm at work? Can anyone tell me if it is difficult to adjust the
'04 windshield on the 650? thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
The 650 windshield is not easly adjustable, aftermarket ideas using rubber washer, shims, etc. offer some adjustment. This would be an excellent upgrade option for Suzuki. Typically a lot of the members are running aftermarket windshields(GIVI, Clearview, etc.).
As for covers, I can't help much. The only time I use one is winter storage.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Jim said:
As for covers, I can't help much. The only time I use one is winter storage.
What cover do you sue for winter storage? Is you bike graged or outside?

Johnny

·
Registered
355 Posts
re previous post - I am so buzzed from riding at lunch that I must have become a little dyslexic.

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
Mine is spoiled, but not as bad as allwalk's (he keeps his in his living room). Mine is in a garage, with an inexpensive dust cover (about $20 with storage bag). Last year I took the battery out, added fuel stabilizer, and changed the oil. In deep storage for 3 months. This year I'm going to leave everything as in summer, we can get some riding in ocasionaly in winter. At least enough to keep the critters out of the tail pipe.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Hey Rick, check out the "Scooter Cover" topic in the "General Discussion" forum. A number of our members have tried several methods of adjusting the angle and height of the 650's shield so you might try a search for those discussions. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts