Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my 2012 400ABS soon. I cover my Qlink. The cover won't fit the Burgy...so, I need a cover.

What are people here using to cover an AN400?

Note: stock windshield & no top case now, may get a top case & a Givi later.

·
Registered
493 Posts
a tarp w 6 points to attache covering handle bar and seat do the job for few dollars.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got a cheap one for I think $18 on e-bay. It kept the dust off in a garage during construction. Not sure if it would protect it from rain. 06, 400.

·
Registered
9 Posts
carcover.com

The cover I got from carcover.com is soft, breathes, and water repellant. It's guaranteed for 3 years IIRC, and it has worked just fine for me.

I have no place to store my scoot indoors, so this cover works for me for the entire winter and every evening when I'm using the scoot.

About $80.00, I believe.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
if you only want a half cover - look at nelson-rigg UV-2000, a large will work for a 400 with top Box and large screen
My XL for FJR was about $35

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
I have a 650 and I use a cover I bought at Wal Mart a few years ago. I just got my Burgman out of my folks barn and right now its back at my house in the drive next to the family room and the cover works fine. It will easily fit a 400 as the 650 and 400 are not that different in size. Actually, about any good motorcycle cover will work, as long as its not for a small scoot.

Getting my 2012 400ABS soon. I cover my Qlink. The cover won't fit the Burgy...so, I need a cover.

What are people here using to cover an AN400?

Note: stock windshield & no top case now, may get a top case & a Givi later.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm not finding any MC covers not made in communist china so I'll probably sew up my own ... haven't found a fabric I like yet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've been using a CycleShell enclosure for several years. I love it because it is extremely easy to use and very fast. The one I have now is several years old so I recently called the CycleShell guy to order a new one. After three calls and one email without a reply, I ordered a new Bike Barn for about the same price. I'm not sure if CycleShell went out of business or just poor customer service. Either way, they lost my business.

http://www.cycleshell.com/
http://www.thebikebarn.net/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts